Translate

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Words to inspire

I want to share with you some awesome words that have been sent to me over the last few days.



Heather:  It has begun....BE very conscious of all you BE and DO...

Imagine the last scenes of THE LAST AVATAR where he is standing on the Water Village's fortress wall and raising THE tsunami wave up and gracefully hanging over the war ships...to show the power that IS...and then after a bit peacefully closing the wave back down...THAT IS WHERE THE MOMENT IS IN THE NOW CROSSROAD

more later....I have a few things to DO.





D: BE VERY CONSCIOUS OF ALL THAT YOU BE AND DO!!!! 

 Remember that thoughts are energy and a creative force.  What do you focus on?  Where do you give your energy?

"You must be the Change you wish to see in the world"..... has the highest of meaning right now!

*****************************************************************

I just received this in an email:

I had a thought come into my head last night and was compelled to write it down. I don’t claim that this is my writing but honestly must say it came out of my fingers.

All existence is the same being experiencing all that is from all possible perspectives.
In the beginning was the void. Within the void contained energy, chaotic and random. Within the probability matrix contained a path of coherence within the energy. A single occurrence of coherence within the swirling chaos of energy of the void created consciousness.

 A singular consciousness within the void.

“What is this?”

“Is this all there is?”

“Is this the extent, the depth and breadth of experience?”

Options of experience grew for the sake of experience itself. Possibility became probability, and with the expansion of experience what was then probable became likely.

“What if there were two?”

As experience expanded, Consciousness realized many more perspectives of experience could be gained in the course of allowing the probability of multiple consciousnesses to share the act of experiencing.

All experience eventually returning to the One Singular Consciousness.
From fragmentation to stillness in all creation, experienced as both act and observer, the One can now fully comprehend the experience.

“It is time now for a new experience.”

I, as the one first singular consciousness reject pain and suffering.

I, as the one first singular consciousness reject lack, greed and hatred.

I, as the one first singular consciousness reject fear and all that fear creates.

I, as the one first singular consciousness choose love in all creation.

I, as the one first singular consciousness choose to experience joy in all creation.
And so it is.


Feel free to share if you feel it productive.

John.

Heather: Yes to the whole post

*******************************************************************


Our Greatest Fear —Marianne Williamson

it is our light not our darkness that most frightens us

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other
people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of
God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.

—Marianne Williamson

******************************************************************


I just had to share, as I heard you say on one of the radio shows recently & I had a laugh- "You are the power, you are the value".

I wrote the following poem back in early March:

You are the Power, you are the Value, You are Free,
Free to Be eternally,
How will you Be, What will You Be, How will You See?
Unlimited possibilities
To access and create
All it takes is for you to state
I Am my own authority
I Am my own decree
I decide how I choose to Be
Experiencing All from a state of self responsibility
Living and Loving eternally

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.