Translate

Monday 5 November 2012

UPDATE: Nov 4th - It's a new day and All you need is love

I am busting at the seams to say so much, yet at this moment I can say very little. 

I know that people are hurting and desperate.  I know that people are loosing hope that the changes will come in time.  I know that people- especially those who've been awake & aware for so long- are feeling the heavy hand of exhaustion and despondency as the end of the year draws nigh.  I know that the newly awakened walk the line between doubt and elation searching for proof to assure them selves that they haven't lost their minds.  I know that dinarians feel like their golden ticket is slipping from their grasp.

I have spent all day thinking about what I can write in this update. Trying to figure out what little bit I CAN say, vs the HUGE pile of what I can't say.  I hate being cryptic, but there is so much going on right now that is extremely sensitive and cannot become public knowledge... not just yet... but very soon.

I hinted at some things last week during my updates, and some smart cookies caught on right away (eh ariel?).  

In the past 7 days amazing things have taken place, changes have been made, and there is a perceivable shift that has happened.  (did you feel it?) A battle was fought this past week. A battle for not only the American people, but for every person on Earth. A battle for freedom. 

...according to everything I'm hearing, we won.

.....I'm hearing that the mail man will be extremely busy very soon

Maybe all those folks that are about to loose their cushy jobs can get work at the post office.

Over the course of the next week I think we'll be hearing some things that will shock a whole lotta people out of their stupor. It's about time.

When the party starts I hope that everyone will take a moment to  think about all the people that have made huge sacrifices for all of us. People have died to bring you freedom. Lest we forget.

Before I disappear for the night I want to remind you of what human spirit is and what it can do.  I want to show you that love conquers all and that humans, for all that they have struggled under oppression and been blinded by brainwashing and fear.... Humans rise above that.  

THIS is the mistake that the Cabal didn't figure into their equations:  HUMAN SPIRIT. 

They thought they could poison us with their toxic chemicals in chemtrails, vaccines, our water, our soil, our food. They thought they could blind us with fear and division, with hatred and distrust, with manipulation and lies.  They thought they could brainwash us with their media circuses, their TV and movies, their religion and politics.  They thought they could fool us with their fake laws and governments.  They thought that if they kept us in the dark and fed us bullshit that we'd just turn into mushrooms for them to  harvest at will....

But we are beyond their power to control.  We are the awakened ones and we will stand.  We are the spirit of life and we will not cower.

THIS is Human Spirit:

These posts and photos are posted on the Occupy Sandy Relief page on Facebook.


Staten Island - On Mills Field on Midland Beach, Ted Honcharik and his crew from www.fuelrelieffund.org drove from California to Staten Island and have given out 6,000 gallons of free gasoline since yesterday morning.... The queue here stretched 500 yards!



 I'm with Occupy Astoria on the way to the Rockaways. We've got a van and two cars filled with supplies.



Some volunteers with a message for our government "leaders"




"The supply depot at St. Jacabi Church in Brooklyn is one of the most beautiful, amazing things I've ever seen. My faith in humanity has been restored.

HUNDREDS of bags of clothes, kitchen supplies, food, batteries, toiletries, gallons upo
n gallons of fuel, water, anything the people of the city need to survive is here.

The most amazing thig is that this will likely ALL be gone by mid-day -given to the people of Far Rockaway, Staten And Coney Islands and other places-, their stock's will be replenished, and the cycle will repeat.

Thank you to all those who have and will give supplies. The people of the city THANK YOU"




Human Spirit is alive and well.


If you are in the area and want to help out, this is a great page: http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/


In closing, a little musical inspiration











24 comments:

  1. You are awesome. I love your ability to put yourself in others shoes, your patience, and your self control. This post is fantastic. You are making a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's what I needed to hear. Really love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans, when they come together in love and for the common good of ALL, are so utterly and frickin' amazing! Anyone who says otherwise, is totally blind and has a closed heart.

    Cheers to the beginning of a new life, a new world, a new humanity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So appreciate your thoughts and your updates. I so hope this comes to fruition and the goodwill for mankind finally prevails!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this message. You shifted a feeling of power back to humanity. Our spirit is strong and we shall overcome all challenges that are thrown into our path. Humanity will be set free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great update even though we don't know the details,I feel your excitement!

    They think I'm a nut..I would love to see the look on some people's faces (family & friends) when it all happens!!Do you mean the postman is bringing a big fat check?

    A great song, "Love is all" moving speech by Yanni
    http://youtu.be/Uu67pzugkMQ

    Love, peace and prosperity..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome BTS, it is about time! Humanity really needs this victory! Yes, I figured in this fight we lost some brave men and women. God will reward them for their sacrifice. I just want to see all those criminals exposed in their own media outlets for the whole world to see.

    Wouldn't that be nice? There is still no proof of what you are saying is true, but judging by Poof's last week update and yours right now, I can't help but to feel that it really did happen.

    Thanks for this update you just made my day.

    Judging by all the attacks O is receiving in the lame stream media and everywhere else for that matter, maybe and just maybe the channellers were right about him by saying he is really of the light and helped made this all possible.

    We will soon see if they were right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cryptic silence is all the confirmation I need.

    :)

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are busting at the seems to tell.....I am busting at the seems to know.....question is who is going to bust first....lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. The day I "Woke Up" was July 13th 1985. For 1 day the world dropped their, political and religious beliefs, borders between Countries vanished, even the Iron Curtain slipped off the curtain rod and Humanity joined hands and hearts. Music was the tool, the goal? Saving the starving nation of Ethiopia. The event, Live Aid. The intensity of the love manifested that day was a tangible thing. Thinking about it now still brings tears to my eyes. Humanity is so BEAUTIFUL and so POWERFUL! I think this event was the beginning of our 25 year journey to ascension. Humanity is resilient and the worst situations bring out the hero within us all. It is when we shine our brightest. A perfect example of this is something amazing that happened on 9/11. Something that was never shown on MSM. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18lsxFcDrjo BTS, thank you for this wonderful blogspot that keeps the "junk mail" out of the posts. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy,

      Thank you for sharing the link,very touching.It's amazing how the boaters rescued 500,000 people under nine hours.

      Delete
    2. Wow, that was an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it.

      Delete
  11. Awesome keep the spirit folks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U4hLE9abrMs# withLove~inLight~...we are One!...Kiss!..~chinka~

      Delete
  12. Thanks Cobra, very inspiring.

    I feel for you, as you say 'bursting to tell all, but committed to keep stum'...for now.

    I totally concur about 'Human Spirit'(or as we also call it over here in UK-'The Dunkirk Spirit')
    It never cesases to amaze me, when I see examples of total selflessness.
    The 'anual heros awards ceremonies' held here in UK, are astounding to watch. Often it is young children who get the awards, for their heroic deeds.

    Keep up the good work,

    Berkut

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD REMEMBER... ALWAYS... EVERY SINGLE DAY... EVERY SINGLE HOUR...

    WE ARE THE "ROYALS" WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED AND POISONED FOR SO, SOOO LONG... THAT WE FORGOT ABOUT OUR GALACTIC CONNECTIONS... AND ABOUT OUR "GALACTIC BIRTH CERTIFICATES"!!!

    LIKE SLEEPING GIANTS, WE ARE AWAKENING - NOT JUST INDIVIDUALLY, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, AS A GROUP OF ONE SPECIES - WE ARE THE TERRANS!!! AND WHEN WE ARE AWAKE, WE STAND TOGETHER, WE FIGHT TOGETHER, AND WE BECOME A GROUP OF "BEINGS OF LOVE AND LIGHT", READY TO DIE FOR THE FREEDOM AND THE BETTERMENT OF ALL HUE-MANITY!!!

    OH, HOW I WISH, I COULD HUG ALL THE HEROS WHO ARE DRIVING ALL THE WAY FROM CALIFORNIA, (and other parts of the USA), TO GIVE FREE STUFF TO THOSE WHO WENT THROUGH KATHRINA. THEY ARE THE WAY-SHOWERS!!!! (I wish I could join THEM).

    MAY LOVE AND LIGHT BE OUR WAY-SHOWERS, AT ALL TIMES!!!





    THE DAY IS NEAR, WHEN WE WILL GET RID OF THE FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATES (created by the darks).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guess this might be my last post but I definitely appreciate the people that sacrificed their lives with tenacious veracity in getting the truth out along with severing the chains of the cabal that held us back for so long. You guys are some of the lucky that are privileged enough to be privy to the things going on in the world just by being on site like this one and so many more trying to get the truth out via blogs, radio shows, video clips, etc.

    I mean we are at the end of this human struggle and are about to reap the rewards of our labors ten thousand fold whether that be money, spirituality, health or just well being in and soon to be environment that will induce to produce a continuous strive for a better life regardless of how satisfied you will be with things that will soon provide it.

    I feel so fortunate to know the things that I know and things I will continue to learn in a world that will not work against me in trying to attain such knowledge because it threatens the ''status quo'' and power base of people that benefit from the world not knowing what's going on.
    This is the day the cabal feared never considering such defeat can never happen because they possessed technology that gave a false sense of security and invincibility they though would never be challenged by people that are to preoccupied with gadgets, fashion, entertainment, jobs, sex, money, and anything else distracting us from shadowy world affairs. ''Occupy Wall Street'' changed all of that and the rest is history.

    You now own yourselves to shape what you want for yourselves to spiritually evolve yourselves with out the cabal impeding upon those ventures in the form of taxes, laws, policies, regulations, stipulations, insurance, mortgage, borders, checkpoints, I.R.S., Federal Reserve and even government in the fashion that it exist now will be all abolished and done away with once these announcements get underway.

    I love you guys, the spirit and essence of your being finally has the chance to grow into a world that will nurture it with the respect and integrity love and honor God intended it to be with out you exuding your ego in defense of insecurities you suspect people might try to exploit to satisfy their own ego because they are scared you might do it first. Farewell and good luck with the rest of your lives, this is Ariel Toliver signing out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Ariel, I sincerely hope this is not your last post. Your point of view is informative, clear, concise and often humorous. I actually anticipate your input to the mix so I will miss you. If you feel you have fulfilled what you needed to do and know it is time to continue your journey away from here. I wish you love and light kindred spirit, LIVE your life with passion and creativity unhindered! I bid you Adieu

      Delete
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXfQxidhVEg Thank You Ariel...~withLove~inLight~...blessings darling...and million scarlet roses for You...ach!...Kiss!...~chinka~

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Dear Ariel,

    I read YOUR farewell letter, this morning...
    And I felt YOUR pain, and some anger too...
    I've been praying for YOU since...
    A BEAUTIFUL SOUL like YOU, should be granted the joy of Ascension...
    Please, be STRONG, DO NOT GIVE UP... and stay a little longer, my brother.

    With all my heart, I wish YOU would stay for a month or two... so YOU would ascend.
    HOWEVER, if this is your time to go back HOME.... THEN, I AM SURE - YOU'LL BE LEAVING THIS HELL, AND ENTERING THE HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BTS: 11/4 "Over the course of the next week I think we'll be hearing some things that will shock a whole lotta people out of their stupor. It's about time."

    Question: Do you still think we'll be hearing some of these things this week (i.e., by this Sunday)? Are Daniel's published papers what you meant by what "we'll be hearing", or were you referring to something different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do think we'll be hearing some of these things this week still- and no, Daniel's articles are not what I meant by "we'll be hearing..."- his articles are an added bonus so to speak.

      Delete
  18. I just discovered this blog today and I am trying to figure out what you are all talking about that was supposed to happen the week following November 5th. I have not seen anything in the news or in my mailbox to warrant all this happiness and expectation? Granted my head has been getting filled with the Keshe foundation, Hopegirl2012, the hurricane, and Dr. Steven Greer. Can anyone enlighten me? Muc appreciated. In any case enthusiasm :-) It is how I felt when I found Dr Greer, and again when I heard on Monday the US has agreed to partner with the Keshe Foundation on Space Technology. I only hope he is not going to use it to launch war in space.
    Best regards and much love and hope for humankind and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to RTS my friend. We are in happiness and great expectation for the launch of the new global financial system- the Global currency revaluation, the delivery of Prosperity Packages and the World Global Settlements and the St Germaine trust funds..... it's about to be a whole new world!
      much light to you my friend
      D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.