From Clayton Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently I was asked to contact people who are in need to apply for a one-time, tax-free non-repayable financial grant to improve the quality of life for them and their immediate families. The grants are not to be shared with others in need, as anyone of legal age can apply for a grant. These grants are offered by invitation only by the St. Germain Trust of Europe and are open to people who live in most countries around the world.
All that is required is for the person who wants a grant is:
1. The name and address of the applicant. No PO Box numbers, please, because couriers cannot deliver to a PO Box number.
2. Their personal email address. They cannot use company or business email addresses.
3. Their home phone numbers as they ask people not to give their work or business or company phone numbers.
4. A brief statement why they want or need a financial grant.
There are no strings attached other than everyone who receives a grant must comply with the rules established by the government regarding philanthropic or humanitarian grants, which are provided with the grants. All grants are provided to help to improve the quality of life for the applicants and their immediate families. Only one grant per household.
Applicants can invite their adult relatives, adult children and adult grandchildren, friends, pensioners, veterans, co-workers and those who are in need to apply for a grant.
The Trust cannot state the amounts the applicants will receive as that is considered an enticement to the applicant and that is illegal. All that can be said about this is that they said the amount of the grant is "substantial", whatever that means. Nobody has to put up a penny. Nobody is asked to reveal any of their financial affairs or account or credit card numbers under any circumstances, and never will be. No one will receive any sales calls as the names and information of the applicants is confidential and will never be sold or made available to any third party, ever.
Please note applications for a grant will close
Sunday, November 11, 2012.
Applications received after that date cannot be submitted.
Please reply by email to
Grants, c/o Clayton Hanna at email@example.com
Your Name - (your country) Grant Application
In Body of email:
Home address (No PO boxes – cheques will be delivered by Courier to homes):
home phone number
home email address
Reason(s) for applying for grant (please be brief)
Examples - personal hardship due to:
- financial struggle
- working from pay cheque to pay cheque
- disability / poor health
- family member disabled, illness
- homeless, (if homeless you must provide a(in care of) c/o home address
- on a fixed old age pension
- working multiple jobs to pay rent etc.