Translate

Monday 17 December 2012

&%(#&%!!!! Blogspot again!

Hi everyone- just a quick note here:  the comments are flying fast and furiously over on the post I made yesterday.  but I'm having serious technical issues with blogger/blogspot in the comment section.  I'm getting the email notifications of the comments, but some are disappearing from the comment section, and now for the past 4 hours many of my replies are now disappearing.  I don't know if you can even read the replies I've made in the past few hours?

.... I really need to get off of blogger.  they are driving me INSANE!!!!!

Anyway, I'm about to post an update on some of the stuff we've been discussing for the past 18 hours or so,  but I'm going to reboot my computer and try to clean a few things up in hopes that I fix whatever is going on here on RTS.

I'm not amused with this crap.



5 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is helpful, but after a certain (large) number of comments you cannot see any new ones, whether they are replies to some previous comments or entirely new.. Below the new comment box you have to click on "load more" to see all the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to click on that load more link. I was askeered that your blog was being hacked, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an incredibly simple thing to create a backup file of your Blogger/Blogspot blog and upload that XML file to a new WordPress one, including comments. WP is vastly superior. I don't know if you want to make a move right now, but you could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, after 200 comments you need to load more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comments have been disappearing too. Talk about a comment explosion! All over one cryptic line you wrote. I was starting to get concerned about a hacking problem too. Glad to hear it's just a blogger glitch. Much love to you D.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.