Translate

Wednesday 3 July 2013

TOP radio show July 1- transcription




I want to take a moment to thank the incredible teams of people who make all these things we do so much easier.  The Transcribing team that pushes out transcriptions so fast it verges on magical.  The Translation teams that pull the documents and shows and article together, and get them out in other languages across the globe (I've even lost track of exactly how many languages now!!). The people who've stepped up to provide technical help with so many aspects of this Website and the .net.  The groups of awesome BEings who volunteer at the drop of a dime the moment I need help with anything- be it research, finding a specific link, and pulling together a recording/video.  ALL of you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND AWESOME, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart and with all my being.

Thank you!

I also want to add a note about the documents.  As I said on the show last night, we've been hit with unbelievable delays constantly for the past 36-48 hours- unimaginable shit has been happening here.  The docs are almost complete and we will publish them the moment Heather get's the final words done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.