Translate

Thursday 20 June 2013

Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil

From Brian Kelly's Blog last night

 

 Updated: Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil



Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil
June 19, 2013

The second video below was shared with me this afternoon. The video is of a local Brazilian, sharing the Truth behind why the people are protesting in the media. All the reasons explained on mainstream media is propaganda. Surprise, surprise.

I just want to thank everyone for their patience as I process and recoup from my trip to the desert. I'm working on a post with a bunch of photos and some back story to illustrate some of what we experienced out in the Sahara, so it's taking a bit more time than I had anticipated. I'm finding it very difficult to put into words what you feel in your heart. One thing I will say is that this trip changed me in more ways than I could possibly describe. If even a small dose of what we experienced out there starts bleeding into the rest of humanity...boy oh boy are we all in for a wild ride! To be continued...

In the meantime let this video be a signpost for where we are headed. I predict much more of this defecting amongst the ranks to be occurring in the days and weeks to come. I don't know about you all but I smell a wonderful aroma of great change in the air ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.