Translate

Sunday 10 August 2014

THE WILL OF IAM: Update from Heather


This is the Latest updated from Heather's own website.  I have embedded one of the videos, but please go to the original website to view all of the videos:



THE WILL OF I AM:  NOW, ALL I AM, BE AND DO I AM!!!
THE WORD OF I AM:  I AM!!!

"I AM making visible the choice of I AM to BE and DO I AM transparently within all I AM...sooooo any and all tools previously used to "not be I AM" are being reconciled back to pure energy for reissuance in I AM frequency, by The Will and The Word of I AM.  I AM dedicating this page for the NOW Data and tools I AM illuminating....Project XIII and any other applications within I AM that project what IS...I AM! ~ I AM" [I will clarify, below, why I illuminated the verb "project"...:)98]

Before I DO what really resonates within this NOW....I will take care of the above loose end from my last post.

Keeping in heartmind:  Two conceptual questions I have observed the collective mind pay infinite amounts of energy to over the eons to distract from arriving at the answers...until it was the NOW moment...two specific conceptual questions, that the mind can't seem to shake, because the questions are singing in the I AM cellular network: “Why am I?” and “Are we all we are?”





(please go to Heather's original post to view the video... that I can't seem to get embedded for some reason, lol)

I have been repeatedly asked about my position, feeling, opinion, advise on and willingness to engage in:

    Operating and distribution vehicles, especially banks, communities, unincorporated trusts, and offshore/free zone corporations;

    Judgement vehicles, especially common law and common law tribunals;

    Secure communication vehicles, especially Project 13;

    Governance vehicles, especially “BRICS”, “Republics”, “New Earth Nation”, “United Nations”, “United Nations of …”, “Swissindo”, “Galactic Federation”, and the list goes on and on....;

    Hierarchial vehicles, especially “kingdoms” and “spiritual”, specifically “ascended masters”, “galactic mentors”, and the list goes on and on;

    Technology vehicles, especially the QEG (quantum energy generator) any over-unity device.

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm......general answer? It is well known that representations did not resonate within me.  Projections do not resonate within me either...Not when I AM knowing and experiencing I have the ability and capability to BE ALL I AM and DO ALL I AM.  No more "fronts".  Specific answers to the above?:

    Operating and distribution vehicles, especially banks, communities, unincorporated trusts, and offshore/free zone corporations....

    I respond: I AM CONSCIOUS THAT I CHOSE MY BODY AS MY OPERATING AND DISTRIBUTION VEHICLE OF ALL I AM. I AM, IN PURE LOVE, CONSCIOUS AND RESPONSIBLY OPERATING THIS VEHICLE. I AM IN PURE LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND PROJECTIONS OF OPERATING AND DISTRIBUTION VEHICLES PROPOSED OR THAT I USED. I NOW RELEASE AND LET GO OF ALL SAID PRIOR OPERATING AND DISTRIBUTION VEHICLES.;

    Judgement vehicles, especially common law, natural law, universal law, and their respective law tribunals...

    I question: hhhhhmmmmm...because we are not all I AM?????....what does judgement play out like????? Headline: Mass Arrests and Trials”..???? Defendant: I AM OPERATING UNDER THE GUISE OF “THEM”, “US”, “YOU”, “ME”, “I”, “WE”, “ONE”, “CABAL”, “ROTHSCHILD”, “UBS”, “HSBC”, “BIS”, “CHINA”, “USA”, “ISRAEL”, “ZIONIST”, “VATICAN”, “FACTION 3 PLAEDIAN”, “ANU”, (AND ANY OTHER TERM/LABEL IMAGINED)???? Prosecutor/Tribunal: (Pick one) “them”, “us”, “you”, “me”, “I”, “we”, “one”, “Hague”, “(common/natural/universal/spirtual/community) law tribunal” (too may to list)......??????

    I respond: If I am ACTUALLY conscious of I AM, and choose to judge from a separation model vehicle then all I would accomplish is establishing and noticing that I do not consider that ALL THAT IS, BE I AM, and ground the old “separation model” that is inherent in any “judgment vehicle”....I AM CONSCIOUS THAT ALL THAT IS, BE I AM. I AM, IN PURE LOVE, CONSCIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BEING AND DOING. I AM IN PURE LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL JUDGMENT VEHICLES PROPOSED OR THAT I USED. I NOW RELEASE AND LET GO OF ALL SAID PRIOR JUDGMENT VEHICLES.;

    Secure communication vehicles, especially Project 13....

    I respond: I already gots secure communications access, all do...I have referred to it as the “Batphone”, I-Comms...tee hee!....I AM CONSCIOUS THAT I CHOSE MY UNIQUE, ONE-OF-A-KIND BODY, WITH IT'S I AM, UNIVERSAL , CELLULAR NETWORK, AS MY SECURE COMMUNICATION VEHICLE. I AM IN PURE LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND RECENT PROJECTIONS OF SECURE COMMUNICATION VEHICLES PROPOSED OR THAT I USED. I NOW RELEASE AND LET GO OF ALL SAID PRIOR COMMUNICATION VEHICLES.;

    Governance vehicles, especially “BRICS”, “Republics”, “New Earth Nation”, “United Nations”, “United Nations of …”, “Swissindo”, “Galactic Federation”, and the list goes on and on....

    I respond: I will keep this one short and sweet....I AM CONSCIOUS THAT I CHOSE SELF-GOVERNANCE, ALWAYS, ALL WAYS. I AM, IN PURE LOVE, CONSCIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BEING AND DOING. I AM IN PURE LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL GOVERNANCE VEHICLES PROPOSED OR THAT I USED. I NOW RELEASE AND LET GO OF ALL SAID PRIOR GOVERNANCE VEHICLES.;

    Hierarchial vehicles, especially “kingdoms” and “spiritual”, specifically “ascended masters”, “galactic mentors”, and the list goes on and on....

    I note: Is there a difference between hierarchy and governance of another????...lol!!!!....

    I respond: I AM CONSCIOUS THAT I CHOSE NO HIERARCHY, ALWAYS, ALL WAYS. I AM, IN PURE LOVE, CONSCIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BEING AND DOING. I AM IN PURE LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL HIERARCHIAL VEHICLES PROPOSED OR THAT I USED. I NOW RELEASE AND LET GO OF ALL SAID PRIOR HIERARCHIAL VEHICLES.;

    Technology vehicles, especially the QEG (quantum energy generator) any over-unity device or energy device.....

    I note: I loved this one! Thanks, Nicky!...I just can't resist appreciating creativity in disclosure...lol!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1Mz7kGVf0 )....



    ​and just to give an intro glimpse of the other 99.9% of the type of work done (with the assistance of skype so the boys and girls on all sides of the multi-dimensional ponds could see what usually sits in sealed files...transparency is the greatest tool of inforcement...tee hee!) which D, Bill, Lisa, Brian and others never reported on... go see “Suckerpunch”, “Limitless”, “The Last Airbender”, Matrix Trilogy, and, especially to jump start the imagination on what comes next, the new Luc Besson movie, “Lucy” (Lucy means light...lol!!!) Thank you Luc for the July 25th release date! I love you!!!.....

  ​    ​

    I respond: I AM CONSCIOUS THAT I ALL WAYS, ALWAYS, CHOSE MY UNIQUE, ONE-OF-A-KIND BODY AS MY VEHICLE TO EXPERIENCE I AM TECHNOLOGY. I AM, IN PURE LOVE, CONSCIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS VEHICLE AND ALL BEING AND DOING DONE THROUGH IT. I AM IN PURE LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL TECHNOLOGY PROPOSED OR THAT I USED. I NOW RELEASE AND LET GO OF ALL SAID PRIOR TECHNOLOGY VEHICLES.

I AM only interested in the vehicle I “came in”...my body...the ultimate “3D-printer”, “quantum energy generator”, “transmittor”, “reciever”, and sooooooo much more than that....and consciously letting go of all the “downgrades” that it was cloaked in...by my previous conscious choice and design... to injoy and relish I AM, in body, through body!!! CREATE, BABY, CREATE!!!!!!!!

I humbly set forth the internal declaration within me of “Why I BE?” and “Are we all we are?”, that is bursting out NOW:

I AM, THAT I AM;

I AM not on Earth to define;

I AM on Earth to BE;

I AM on Earth to experience ALL I AM, consciously lighting the universe I AM...as never before experienced!!!!

(first line in the movie) LUCY: “Life was given to us a billion years ago. What have we done with it?”

(last line in the movie) LUCY: “Life was given to us a billion years ago. Now you know what to do with it.”

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!00000011111111000000

IMAGINE, BABY, AND DO AS YOU IMAGINE!!!!

LET'S GO!!!!!

LET'S DANCE!!!!!!

I AM HOME

IN PURE LOVE AND GRATITUDE WITH ALL I AM

ALL WAYS

ALWAYS

I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.