Translate

Wednesday 12 March 2014

THE WILL OF I AM: FORMER SYSTEMS TRANSITION TO PURE ENERGY IN PEACE!


Like Justin and Brian, I haven't had a chance to fully review these new documents as yet.   I am looking forward to taking some leisurely time (yea right!  who am I kidding, lol) once I arrive in Morocco to not only sit down and thoroughly go through the documents- by heart and mind- but also to sit down with Heather to discuss them inside and out.

D



http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-will-of-i-am-former-systems.html

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.nl/2014/03/the-will-of-i-am-former-systems.html

THE WILL OF I AM: FORMER SYSTEMS TRANSITION TO PURE ENERGY IN PEACE!


THE WILL OF I AM: FORMER SYSTEMS TRANSITION TO PURE ENERGY IN PEACE!
March 12, 2014
http://www.heatheranntuccijarraf.info/i-am-library.html

Just got this from Heather this morning. Haven't had a chance to go through it all yet. All the new documents can be downloaded direct from her site. ~BK

Here are a few comments from Justin:


I haven't had a chance to dig into all these documents yet, but when Brian and I were reviewing them this morning, they were clearly for dispelling any Tacitusly acquired consent of the former systems. In other words, the former systems Presume 12 essential Presumptions which they use to assert your incompetence and nearly all of the legalese and actions of the court act within this scope.

Therefore, dispelling your incompetence and explicitly stating your intention to NOT consent, helps dispel any consent that you may have given in the past due to your inaction; or that was acquired via Tacitus Procuration..

I have not tried to use these yet, but I understand the underlying conceptual basis of our "legal system" and explicit statements always rebut unspoken presumptions.

A Warning: Using this document is more involved then just filling in the required data and handing them in. These documents assume your Sovereign status, and if you act as if you are still 'a ward of the state,' and consent to their offers to Contract - which could happen if questioned in court, or later charged with a complaint you then accept by not rebutting - deflates the effectiveness of your actions; and reveals to the Court that you are NOT actually Sovereign. A Sovereign "knows who they BE" and ALWAYS acts accordingly. And when you KNOW WHO YOU BE, you are untouchable, even without having to file a single document.

Therefore, you must have KEY KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING, or Intrinsic knowledge of what you're doing, why you're doing it, and why it is effective; and maintain this KNOWING in all your DOING. This is how to become 'untouchable' in the system. For it is designed only for non-sovereigns, or wards whom are incompetent and lack that knowledge. - Justin
[6:49:54 AM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: DID ANOTHER DO'ING.....
ONE MORE COMING....AFTER BODY RESTS A BIT....LOL

www.heatheranntuccijarraf.info
[9:13:36 AM] Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: [9:09:11 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf .: http://eireport.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/deletion-of-anti-lines-comes-quickly-and-with-great-force/
[9:09:21 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf .: (heart)(music)\o/(heart)
[9:09:27 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf .: NICE!
 
http://heatheranntuccijarraf.info/i-am-library.html

Here are the actual Documents that Heather published recently. It looks like there are 8 new Documents all related to rejection of alleged Jurisdiction of court case, debt or judgement:


THE WILL OF I AM: FORMER SYSTEMS TRANSITION TO PURE ENERGY IN PEACE!

THE WORD OF I AM: I AM!


"The journey to clean up the former systems was actually the journey to remembering I AM. ALL the answers to all questions be within the inbodyment I AM. I AM looking "back" over every NOW moment when I thought I did not have I AM conscious within...all is perfect and perfectly done by I AM. I AM IN LOVE and grateful for the experience I AM. Former systems, thank you and now go in peace." - Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, I AM.


With ALL I AM, these documents are created to assist the inbodyments I AM to honor the choice of the former systems to transition in peace by making it visible in absolute context of the service it provided I AM....the allusion of not BE'ing I AM." - Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, I AM.


I AM, dealing with a purported (judicial) matter that was presented from within the former systems before being conscious of I AM...(lol...putting parenthesis around any words, is legal code for "I didn't say it" while still making your audience perceive them...oh the lack of responsibility one injoys as an (attorney)...or a (judge)...or a...well, the point is made...but "not said" ...tee hee):

Download WILL AND WORD DECLARATION OF IAM_hatj (DOC)
Download DECLARATION OF DEPOSITORY DEPOSIT_hatj (DOC)


(...I AM pretending these example documents purported to be a judicial order have the name "Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf" and not "Paolo" ...lol)

Download PRAECIPE_for existing purported judicial case (DOC)
Download REJECTION LETTER_purp judicial order for alleged debt and financial instrument (DOC)
Download Examples of REJECTIONS BY I AM (PDF)

I AM, dealing with a document purporting to be a (complaint and subpoena) matter that is presented from within the former systems:


DECLARATION OF I AM
DECLARATION OF ORIGINAL DEPOSITORY AND DEPOSIT OF I AM

Download REJECTION LETTER_purp complaint_court (DOC)
Download REJECTION LETTER_purp summons_court (DOC)
Download REJECTION LETTER_purp complaint_plaintiff (DOC)

(...NOW, I AM pretending these example documents are purporting to be complaints and subpoenas with the name "Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf" and not "Paolo" ...lol x 2)

Download REJECTION LETTER_purp summons_plaintiff (DOC)
Download Examples of REJECTIONS BY I AM (PDF)

DECLARATION OF I AM
DECLARATION OF ORIGINAL DEPOSITORY AND DEPOSIT OF I AM

I AM, dealing with a document purporting to be a (debt) matter that is presented from within the former systems:

(...I AM pretending again...that this document purports to be a ...LOL!!!!.....a "DEBT"!)

Download Examples of REJECTIONS BY I AM (PDF)
Download REJECTION LETTER_alleged debt (DOC)
Download PRAECIPE (PDF)

(...just in case I AM loose formatting with open office...)

Download REJECTION LETTER_alleged debt (PDF)

Issued pursuant to and governed by I AM, eternal essence, in body, Ref. No. IAM-hatj-07301972.

Rec. No. 2013032035, restated and incorporated by reference as if set forth in full

PRE-AUTHORIZED, PRE-APPROVED and PRE-PAID

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-will-of-i-am-former-systems.html

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.nl/2014/03/the-will-of-i-am-former-systems.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.