Translate

Wednesday 12 March 2014

RETRACTION: "Hoverboard + Boeing + UFOs..."

Good morning everyone,   I am posting a retraction for a statement I made in yesterdays article:

Hoverboards + Boeing + UFOs + MSM = A whole lot of questions!

In the article I posted this information:

"Apparently, right after MSN released the video of the "UFO" over the Ukraine, Turner Radio- another main stream news outlet- announced that the "cigar" shaped "UFO" was actually a brand spankin' new  US military super top secret vehicle called the "Dreadnought"!!! "
I did not do my due diligence on the information about "Turner Radio".  I assumed that "Turner Radio" was part of the Ted Turner Main Stream Media Network, and it is not.

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/


I apologize for the confusion and misrepresentation of the information, and I will hang my head in shame and will throw myself on the mercy of the people and plead exhaustion and distraction as my excuse, and I promise to do a more thorough job of due diligence from now on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This information is from the bottom of their main page:

-------------------------------- COURT ORDER--------------


Pursuant to an ORDER dated December 10, 2010 by federal judge Donald E. Walter, sitting at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York in Brooklyn, the former owner of this web site, radio host Hal Turner, divested himself of ownership and control of this - and all other - internet web sites. Mr. Turner is barred by court order from owning or contributing to the content of web sites until October, 2015. As such, Hal Turner has nothing to do with the ownership, operation or content of this web site.



 
 


Copyright © 2000 - 2014 Turner Radio Network. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.