Translate

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Visual Stimulation for the Brain Dead

I have the plague today and apparently that means that my brain matter has turned into mush and is no longer capable of forming full sentences.  As a direct result, am waving the white flag and I'm giving up on the article I have been attempting to write all morning.  Instead I will post some visual stimulation. Something easy to read, easy to understand and easy to stare blankly at.... just in case there are any other plague sufferers out there with squishy brain matter.

... to all you other plague sufferers out there, I highly recommend simmering a pot of water with a few drops of peppermint and eucalyptus oils, peppermint tea with a bit of grated raw ginger, and once you're capable of even thinking of food again, something with raw garlic in it -some high-test guacamole with lots of raw garlic, onions and chili peppers in it looks horrifying, but will go a long way to refuelling a sick body and boosting a drained immune system.  You have my condolences.

And now, some visual stimulation.


















































I must go














2 comments:

  1. I can imagine your frustration during these times of ultimate treachery and insidiousness. The waiting is very hazardous and seems interminable beyond words. I feel that what we are expecting has already happened, and is being held up for reasons that will be obvious when all is said and done. You have great courage to be visible in these times of uncertainty and tension, and are taking the brunt of negative feedback through the output of someone else. Take heart! There are those of us who feel your pain and share in the desire to be of service to those that are without a clue.

    ALL IS ONE. ONE IS ALL. I am watching...
    You are appreciated and valued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, as always, for giving me something to keep going on with! A little laughter. Hope your feeling better... I've been doing peppermint oil as a preventative from the crude myself. don't let the bastards get you down. keep breathing...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.