Translate

Monday 8 October 2012

Fool me Once: Update for Oct 8th

Over the course of this journey I've learned a lot stuff about a lot of things and a lot of people.  Some good & some bad, and some just plain ugly, and some seem to change on a whim. People we thought were good, ended up being bad, some that we were convinced were bad, ended up being good.  

The one thing I have learned is that I cannot rely on the people out there that profess to know everything.  I have learned the hard way that many of the people that have set themselves up on high are not the people they would have us believe, and in some instances I've learned that not only are they not the be-all end-all, but that they are actually working for the other side.  Some of these self proclaimed "leaders" or "gurus" or "insiders" or "intel-pros" are being manipulated by those that have an agenda.  Some are working directly with the Cabal.  You'd be surprised.  

...Or maybe not. I mean, some of the disinformation is being spread on so thick that it's rather obvious.  As a matter of fact many of the Cabals recent actions have been so outrageously obvious that they have that definite stink of desperation. Not just in the political and financial arena, but even in the ephemeral realms of channelled messages.

At this point I've made the decision to not post updates or information from any of these people any more.  From now on I will rely purely on my own sources, people that I know are not disinfo agents, or being played by the Cabal. I've learned my lesson the hard way.

...fool me once, and all that crap.

From now on I will be responsible to my readers by bringing them info that I have personally vetted out.

As for what's going on right now.....  there is serious stuff happening and we are moving forward at a rapid rate.  Last night I was asked to go silent, because there is just too much going on that requires the players to be mute.  When I receive the go ahead, I will immediately bring you whatever updates I am allowed to put out publicly.  But for now, just know that we are in an amazing place and on the very cusp.

Everyone hang tight, I think that the grass on the other side is going to be a whole lot greener.


4 comments:

  1. You are correct in doing what you are doing. We look forward to your vetted updates from your trusted sources; hope you have know them for a few years not from some months ago; maybe this October month will finally be the beginning of clear-cut results (although November/December 2012 is fine with me); we will compare notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any plan released on the net before it is done is doomed to failure or it is a hoax...

    simple...

    now let that be a lesson to ya..

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes...the reality check sets in. I still read the questionable "gurus" and "insiders" but use extreme discernment on what I share. If what they offer is more questionable than fact based or probable, I remove them from my reference list. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.