Translate

Monday 22 October 2012

“Allright Luke! We’re Goin In!” Latest Update for the Fix the World Project

Hopegirl2012 brings us up to speed on what's happening with the huge project that she has put together.  Hopegirl and 20 other volunteers from all over the world have been working non-stop for weeks on this amazing project- How to Fix the World!

If you are unfamiliar with this project, start off by reading Hopegirl's original article HERE

and the follow up with her next update HERE





“Allright Luke! We’re Goin In!” Latest Update for the Fix the World Project

I write this now, as I felt it necessary to be as transparent as possible with all of you.  I wanted to provide a further update to the “Fix the World” project.
All submissions from readers were collected by September 24. We’ve got 300 essays filled with many ideas and solutions by the people and for the people. We’ve also established a team of 20 volunteers all over the world that have read through the submissions and pulled out the important data points. These data points (of which there are thousands) are being entered into a qualitative research tool as we speak. Starting this Thursday we are moving into “phase 3″ of the project. This is where I am going to use all the data gathered to create a summarized presentation. I am not doing this alone I have the help of two other very qualified people. Phase 3 will take about a week. The completed project will consist of 4 parts:
1. The Summary- a step by step blueprint plan with detailed solutions to all of the world’s problems
2. The Appendix- each submission in its original format (about 500 pages long)
3. A Reference Library- filled with all references to already established projects and educational information taken from the submissions
4. An audio/visual presentation of the summary to help bring the essence of the work to life.
Our goal is to have this complete before the end of October. I am positive that this document will be extremely helpful to many teams working for the light as it gives a pretty good idea of “what the people think” and how they want to get involved.
In a nutshell, we have answers. We have solutions. We have a blueprint. What does it include? To put it simply we will be providing an answer and a starting point plan for just about every real problem we can identify on the planet. How do we help the suffering? How do we clean up the earth? How do we wake up the people? Areas include, the environment, ascension, the governments of the world, the banking system, poverty, unemployment, technology, the list goes on and on.
This next part is important. This project, is by no means intended to be the “be all and end all” of solution thinking. It is intended to break the ice for many, many more conversations to begin. Real conversations on tangible levels, with individuals that have the ability to implement and execute change. For this reason we must all continue to ready ourselves to engage in the conversation of just how we are going to implement the solutions.
This project, and all that it entails has peaked a healthy interest from individuals in very high places. I’ve been on the phone for many hours. Many are contributing, and doing so in a big way. Please be prepared for the coming promotion aspects of this project once it is finished. So far we’ve got a lot of media lined up, and there is more to come.
While so many of us wait in anticipation for something to finally break, for miracles and real change to finally come through this much I can promise you: This is a tangible project that I have the ability to manifest. I am not doing it alone, but I promise you that I will do my part to make sure this comes through, of that you have my personal guarantee.
As you can probably see, the work so far has taken hundreds if not thousands of combined man hours, so we are working as fast as we can to get this done and presentable, recognizing that we don’t really have much time to waste as this is such an important time in our history. This project is divine. The results will be eye opening and world changing for everyone, establishing hope and clear solutions to all of our problems.
During the next week I will be in “lock down” mode. To get this wrapped up. It is absolutely necessary for me to do this in order to complete the project that is so important for all us. I will still be checking my emails, Skype and Facebook during this time, but there may be a long delay in my reply. Please understand that at this point I have been getting more emails and messages in one day than any one person can possibly keep up with, so please don’t take it personally if I can’t respond and know that I love you all!
I ask you all to please send your energy and good intentions to myself and the partners in this project as we do this great work. This project is so important for all of us. I encourage you to get very very excited!!!

Read Hopegirls original article HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.