Translate

Sunday 14 April 2013

PRE-PAVE Your INTENTIONS


PRE-PAVE Your INTENTIONS


and, the rest of your reality 
will bend for your desired experience.  



WHO is in charge of Your Experience?
YOU are...  
TAKE YOUR JOURNEY INTO YOUR OWN HANDS, NOW!
The Journey always begins again NOW.  
Each breath is a new birth and a new start-  
make YOUR Life YOURS by  speaking the language of the Knowing, deliberate Creator Being. 

Dr. McKenna- A New Kind of Time (made up of YOUR words) 

____________________________________________________________________
PRE-PAVE YOUR WAY....

You'll have to DO it to see for yourSelf.   Below is the broad-spectrul pre-pave that i use mostly, and i've included videos to expand on this exercise. 

If you're into tapping (EFT), then you can tap as you say this OUT LOUD.  
When i first learned of this exercise,  there was a day when i wan't feeling especially perky, or easy with myself.  So, i "tested" the theory with this request: 
"I don't know HOW you are going to arrange this, but- today, i want to be told how beautiful I am."  
That day- 4 people came up to me throughout the day and evening - out of the blue- and said:  "Carm!  You lookreally great!"  Let me tell you- i was amazed and have practiced this with  many  many many more proofs since.


                                                                                             
I AM CREATOR BEing. 

No matter where I go, or what I am doing, or who I am with- it is my dominant intention to LOOK for and ALLOW the Joy and Expansion that I am are wanting in my Life;   AND,  I attract only those Beings, both physical and non-physical, that ARE in Harmony with my Joyful Expansion in co-creative exuberance! 

Click HERE to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.