Translate

Sunday 28 April 2013

... and in other news....

Well my friends- I'm dropping by to give you all a heads up that I might not being online or posting quite as much for the next 2 weeks or so.  We're in the midst of a major move and I'm currently buried under a pile of boxes, bags, containers..... and a whole lotta crap.  I will still be "around" but I might not be getting to my emails as quick as usual (.... buhahhahahaha!  ok, those of you who know me know that that's a joke, lol!), but I'll do my best to get back in touch with you within a day or so..... maybe. (lol)

No!  This isn't my house (yet), but I thought the picture sorta conveyed what I'm currently buried under. :>D



.....If you don't hear from me in 48 hours, call out the search parties.

and for your entertainment... with a theme:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.