Translate

Sunday 31 March 2013

What is Value?




to all:
In Absolute Love, Gratitude and Peace:

What IS value?
Where IS that value located?
Who has control of THAT value?

If you spend the energy to answer those three questions you will have the Absolute Truth of where you consciously BE at this moment of NOW.  If you know where you consciously BE at this moment of NOW, you can consciously choose what you DO.

With Absolute Love, Gratitude and Peace
Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
eternal essence embodied and DO'ing

*****************************************************************************

From "G"


Heather, please do me a favor and spread this far and wide, if you like it.

"Eternal Essence Prayer"

My eternal essence, which is ever-present in ME,
hallowed be your space.
My kingdom come,
my will be done, on earth as it already is in heaven.
Allow me this day to create my daily bliss.
Allow forgiveness of my trespasses, as this is only contrast
that I purpose to help me choose the fastest path to my joy.
Allow me the power not to push against or even notice those who trespass on ME.
Lead me through all temptations that separate me from my
whole complete ascended power of being ness .
Relieve me from the false premises of evil for mine is
the power and the glory eternally.

This will raise awareness the more people read it out loud.

edited 03/31/13 at 11:00am to add:

AK added these two scriptures to the bottom of the post he made with this info- they are perfectly in line with what we have been talking about for the last few months:

 No more will they say, ‘Look, it is here!’ or ‘Look, it is there!’ [externally]....
 For behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.” [internally]
Luke 17:21

  

No longer will people preach, 
“You must know the Eternal.” 
For all of them will know Me ... 
intimately [within] themselves
—from the least to the greatest of society.
Jeremiah 31:34 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.