Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Energy is real

I woke up this morning to a message from Heather, that had been sent to her from one of the awesome people in the Skype rooms.

"Hi guys  just wanted to let you know that as I cut and pasted the full text of the new filing from Dees web site into a word doc format on my pc, the magnetometer app  that I have open on my tablet went off the scale and gave me an audio signal indicating the surge....confirmation of the energetic coefficients attached to these docs or what.  :)"
I read in the party room about magnetometers so I thought I would switch mine on. When i cut and pasted the filings it beeped. Totally unexpected. (cool)
just checking "

Then a little while later I received this text:

"OK THIS IS GETTING FREAKIE!!  I just printed out the latest filing and the magnetometer beeped again!!!! So I printed out another random document to see if the device was playing tricks...and it did not beep. That was the control sample so to speak.  This is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Needless to say, everyone thought this was extremely cool!

Since then two more friends have tried it and confirmed that it works, and just a while ago this was posted in one of the skype rooms:

"Ok... So I have now got the app with the magnetometer on my iphone... as an experiment I printed out the latest filing and sat the phone on top and the magnetometer went totally off the scale in every way...just as it did with Heather... and made me totally jump out of my skin! I did a control too on another document... nothing... So the energy in this filing is huge!"


Then Brian just bought a magnetometer app for his phone and...



[1:14:45 PM] brian kelly: THIS THING IS CRAZY!!!!! Off the charts!!!!!

The POWER of words.  The ENERGY of thoughts tied to those words........  This is why I always recommend that you read the filings out loud, and with your heart!!  Our Hearts are super sensitive detectors- able to read energy and relay that current to our selves.  When we say "Do What Resonates With YOU" we are asking that you listen to your heart detector and you will KNOW what is truth and you will KNOW when something resonates with a great big "YES!" in your heart.

When you read these documents and your heart begins to pound and your chest feels like it's going to explode..... that because your heart is actually READING the energy of the documents!

.....The energy surrounding us right now is at an unbelievable pitch.  The anticipation is literally palpable, and the air is buzzing with the energy of change.  Take a moment to sit back close your eyes and drink it in.

..... don't be surprised if you see yourself surrounded by a sea of blue, swirling and dancing around you.

.............Oh we are going to have so much FUN!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.