Translate

Sunday 31 March 2013

Thank you my friends

I want to say a HUGE Heartfelt "THANK YOU" to all the amazing and wonderful people who heard the incredible call out from  AK on American Kabuki and KP on Kauilapele (my awesome brothers in spirit) on behalf of myself and my family. Your incredible donations have made a ginormous difference to my family, and by the end of this week, I will have a new computer..... hopefully one that is kid and cat proof, lol!

But besides the donations in $, it was the energetic exchange that I received from so many people that moved me to tears several times in the past 48 hours.  Your spirals of energy and love were received and I return them to you all 10 fold.

Thank you my friends..... you have no idea how much you helped, in so many ways.

With Huge spirals of Light and so much Love

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.