Translate

Friday 23 November 2012

The Ascension Flu: The change is almost here

I originally posted this article way back in May 2012, but conversations I have been having this past week, (and the physical, mental, and emotional symptoms that have been hammering me) made me realize that it's time to repost it.

The energies of change are a swirling vortex that is sweeping us up, to surf the eddies and flow of the tides that are washing over us and through us.  

...and the ride can be a bit dizzying. 

Yesterday many wonderful awake and aware people discussed the issue of  "Paying the Price of being Awake"  Many of the comments made were enlightening, and nakedly honest in their expression. One of the things that we may forget about this journey we are on, is the effect these changes bring not only to OURSELVES, but to our relationships with the people around us.  Several of the points in the article below directly reflect these changes we are experiencing in our personal relationships.

The guilt we may feel over lost relationships, or the distancing that we are experiencing within our circles is difficult to over come.  Especially if those that are fading into the background are family members. We are changing, and when WE change, we cannot expect those around us to change at the same pace, or even at all.  

We are each on our own path.  Sometimes others paths branch off from ours taking those people onto another trail of their own direction, and sometime other paths unite, joining ours and weaving themselves into our journey.

This journey is ours to experience.  It's not always comfortable though.

So if you're feeling discombobulated bewildered and befuddled, maybe you have the ascension flu. It's a process, albeit a confusing one for the unwary.  Take it easy on yourself.  Rest and Relax and do what feels natural to make yourself feel comfortable.  It's not all in your head!

ps: Antoinette I think you'll find this article very helpful!


SUNDAY, 27 MAY 2012

"I can't come to work....I have the Ascension Flu!"

If I had the technological know-how, I'd record a fake commercial to embed here.  But I don't, so picture light sweeping strings playing in the back ground, and pictures of people running through fields of flowers in slow motion, with the breeze softly blowing through their hair while they smile vapidly....







"Are you tired and run down?  Feeling a bit lost and disoriented, like you just can't keep up with the crowd? Are you bloated and pimply and feeling like a clumsy teenager again? Can't sleep? Need to eat and eat?...... You too may have a case of....... The Ascension Flu!"

Yesterday when I wrote the article "The Question of Ascension" I said:
Here are my thoughts on Ascension:  I don't know exactly what it is.  I don't know exactly who what where when why or how it will happen.

I know it's happening- I can feel it.  I can feel the changes in my own body, mind and spirit. It's real, and that is all that I Know.

... and that is what I'm going to write about today.  The "Ascension Flu".

As I've said before, I read voraciously and file things away in the back of my head for future reference. I've read several articles about the "symptoms" of ascension, and at the time thought "Oh yea, I know that feeling!", but like everything else it was filed away and not really in the front of my brain pan.

Then last week we had the eclipse and the global meditation.  I don't know, I guess I somehow thought I'd wake up Monday morning feeling like a different person.  Wet fire crackers. Hmmmmm.... it was a bit disappointing, but, whatever, my week went on.  Little did I realize that by this weekend I'd think I was going insane or suffering from some terrible malady.  Then just when I was ready to call the hospital to book and MRI and EEG, and a battery of tests, one of my best friends sent me this link:

http://enlightenedawareness.wetpaint.com/page/Ascension+Symptoms

....and suddenly I had one of those moments of extreme clarity:  I'm not loosing my mind!!!  I have the Ascension Flu!!!

As I said, I've read lots of articles about the various physical, emotional, mental and spiritual symptoms of going through ascension, but Hey!  I'm really busy. And forgetful. Very.

My personal symptoms started ramping up about 2 weeks ago, but this past week has been just ridiculous. Seriously.

Needless to say I've sent this article out to everyone and had a billion responses of: "Oh thank god!  I thought I was coming down with some horrible brain disease!!".

So for those of you that are feeling just a bit out of whack, have a read and put your mind to rest. It's probably just the Ascension Flu!

* BUT... if you are experiencing any symptoms of extreme discomfort, please see a doctor, just to make sure!!!

ASCENSION SYMPTOMS

1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.

2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.

3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.

5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.

7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.

8. Feeling 'out of body'. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.

9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.

10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.

11. You don't feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.

12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.

13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.

18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.

19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.

20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.

21. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.

22. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn't feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are 'seeing' through them. Hang in there.

23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.

24. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is 'heating' up as it burns off residue.

25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your 'rut' choices and vibration.

26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many 'worst nightmare' aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into 'stretching' into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into 'toning down' aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren't ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.


 Here are a few more symptoms that were not listed in the above article that I have found many many people  (including myself) to be experiencing as well:

- Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting from the head in a shower. Also the sensation of energy pouring in through the crown, described as "sprinkles". This may also be experienced as pressure on the crown, as if someone is pushing his/her finger into the center of your head.

- Food intolerances, allergies you never had before: As you grow more spiritual, you are more sensitive to everything around you. Your body will tell you what it can no longer tolerate, as if it, too, is sloughing off what doesn't serve it anymore. You might be cleansing yourself of toxins. Some people find they often have a white residue in their mouth, much like that of runners at the end of a race.

- Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. Some report seeing formerly opaque objects as transparent. When you close your eyes, you no longer see darkness, but a redness. You may also see geometric shapes or brilliant colors and pictures when eyes are closed. Colors appear more vivid -- the sky might look teal or the grass an amazing green. As you become more sensitive, you may see shapes or outlines in the air, especially when the room is almost dark. When your eyes are open or closed, you may see white shapes in your peripheral vision.

- Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. hearing white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called audio dyslexia-- you can't always make out what people are saying, as if you can no longer translate your own language.

- Enhanced senses of smell, touch, and/or taste. I notice I can now smell and taste chemical additives in some foods in a rather unpleasant manner. Other food may taste absolutely wonderful. For some people, these enhancements are both delightful and distracting. You might even smell the fragrance of flowers now and then.

- Skin eruptions: Rashes, bumps, acne, hives, and shingles. Outbreaks around the mouth and chin, even on unusual areas of your body.

- Changes in meditation. Not feeling the same sensations as before. Not having the same experience. Difficulty in focusing.

- "Teachers" appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual journey: people, books, movies, events, Mother Nature, etc.

- Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening. It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself after an emotional release. (I had a few episodes back in February that freaked me out with my "heart" pounding so hard and fast I could barely stand.)

- Faster hair and nail growth. ...very weird!

- Bloating, gassiness....not pleasant when you're out in public!
Strange pressures and sensations in the areas of chakra centers- sometimes almost uncomfortable pressure, or prickling sensations. Last week I felt like I had a piece of food stuck in my throat...for 3 days.   Last month I had an uncomfortable heavy pressure on my solar plexus every time I ate for several days.

Take heart my friends!  As we move closer to our goal, we will feel the changes happening.  It's not going to last forever, and soon we will reap the benefits!








78 comments:

  1. When some new age arrogant preacher tells me that my experience here on Earth is what I make of it and that it's my mind that determines my quality of life, I experience strong feelings of rage and a desire to physically harm that person to snap them out of their fantasy.

    Some lightworkers are so damn ungrounded and naive about the physical experience that us spiritual beings are having.

    Since about May, my ascension symptoms have become physical torture (and I don't mean that lightly) that I have no control over. There seems to be a very strong correlation with the solar flares/CME's. Anytime I see a post announcing income flares, I know that I am going to suffer big time. This is why I say that it is hell on Earth for me.

    Frankly, if I didn't have these symptoms, I might be quite happy right now, spending my time in peaceful solitude and having the privilege to be away from people.

    I understand that not all lightworkers are being hit this hard and cannot relate. But there is a certain population that is really being tested to their limits and I think that these people are somehow energetically grounding the incoming energies and are in a sense in the background helping with the transition to the golden age.

    Dr Georgi Stankov, refers to this as the LBP (light body process) and he has been suffering excruciating pain since 1992, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Star Sister23 November 2012 at 19:33

      Pete, you write: "But there is a certain population that is really being tested to their limits and I think that these people are somehow energetically grounding the incoming energies and are in a sense in the background helping with the transition to the golden age."

      Sometimes I feel like an isolated buffer or even a lightning rod. Pain since about 1992. Sometimes like a lonely empath.

      Thanks for posting, RTS.

      Delete
  2. For the past three years, I thought I had fibromyalgia/CFS/adrenal fatigue but since this summer, examining the correlation with the solar flares, there is definitely more to it than that. I am also shocked into the present moment during these incoming energies so that my usual methods of escaping reality through food or distractions cease to function. Time slows down to almost a grinding halt. This why the next 30 days scare me to hell, because I feel that time is going to slow down to the minute as the incoming energies remove my methods of escapism and force me to remain grounded while the work is being done on my body. I just can't wait till this is over and done with. I pray that it will cease after Dec 21st.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and THAT my friend is why I continuously post solar updates. We're going to have a bumpy weekend.

      Delete
    2. I've had the tingly crawly skin on the scalp, and tightness at the crown, a loss of appetite for some favorite comfort foods, an appetite for what is considered non-food (I've been eating a lot of popcorn), and have had heart palpitations that made me look for solar flare updates to see if that was the cause, after I woke up from a long rest due to the palpitations.

      Great site. Thanks for having it open to comments.

      Delete
  3. I think also one of the greatest challenges is trying to explain yourself to people and not look like you're completely crazy.

    Staying in bed seems to be a greater sin than child rape in this society. I get the sense that people think that I'm evil for not being productive and for resting to heal my body. Why aren't you seeing the doctor and taking strong meds??? As if I didn't get my blood checked already, nothing is ever going to show up and no doctor is ever going to wrap their mind around what is happening. People don't realize that just like building wealth, restoring health is not an overnight process (generally). I am terrified of the barbaric simple minded medical practices here.

    This is why I can't wait for some prosperity packages, so that I can isolate myself from my family and keep visits with them and time spent in public to a minimum during the tougher days when I am being lovingly attacked by sol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my friend Pete- your words are like a balm. I am so sleep deprived right now it's insane...and I get about 6-7 hours "sleep" a night. but my brain doesn't rest and I wake up just as tired as when I went to bed. My joints ache. My brain can't keep a single thought for longer than 30 seconds- I've taken to walking around with a note book to remind myself of things I need to do and thoughts that I want to remember. Writing a single article is an exhausting process of reading and re-reading every few sentences to remind my self of what the point was. (I'm sure some of you have noticed that many times my articles start out rather different from where they end up, lol).

      I'm thinking of having a nap right now.... but yes, the vast majority of people look at me like I'm a serial killer for even suggesting that I need that extra 45 minutes of rest.

      Hang in there my friend, respite and rejuvenation is coming.

      Delete
    2. and oh yes the NOISE!!!!!! noise makes me almost crawl out of my skin. Last week the City workers were on our street removing a tree that was damaged during Sandy. They had chain saws and huge chippers running for 6 hours straight. At one point I thought I was going to have a complete mental breakdown.

      .... I need 24 hours in an isolation tank. Just me and my brain and nothing else.

      Delete
    3. Not withstanding the ascension, some of these admittedly painful symptoms appear to be the result of too much time spent at the computer. I speak from personal experience, and yet these blogs tend to fragment one's thoughts, inviting others to complete our thoughts, pulling the mind away from the ground of authority, causing a drift, if you will, away from interpretation. Unable to look at each other face to face, either of us is able to take the conversation in any of a million personal directions.

      Overwhelmed by what the Greek philosophers called techne, with rules outweighing our individual understanding of the rules, we are unable to give coherence to our thoughts. At least I believe that this technological privation applies at least partly to the painful symptoms that you have described.


      Delete
    4. Lord Pete, do I understand the medical practices thing. Those nuts will kill you. I am a holistic herbal practitioner, as well as a HUGE fan of colloidal silver (which I make myself), acupuncture, and I would like to learn how to administer medical ozone. Ozone is miraculous!

      Delete
    5. Ozone is oxygen right? Food grade H2O2! Madison Cavanaugh's 1 minute miricle is amazing as it is a cure for all disease.
      http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/omc/promo/yt/
      And Pete, I feel the same way. I exercise and get a good sweat going and feel better after. Works for me. Peace out.

      Delete
  4. Ahh, I don't think anyone is immune from these symptoms. For anyone experiencing ascension symptoms, check out a wonderful little gem of a product called RnA Drops, created specifically for our ascension process. It provides new info to your RnA which instructs your DNA how to perform. They were created by Dr. Carolyn Dean and hundreds of people have reported feelings of bliss, sense of well-being, increased energy, strength, disappearance of pain and illnesses, increased libido, one little boy is having amazing results with improved cerebral palsy symptoms, one guy's heart function went from 20% to 100%, and on and on. They are a live food made from fermented grains and create perfect cells in your body helping bring you back to your original blueprint. They are based on their predecessor, the D-Cell, known for its anti-aging and rejuvenation effects. Check out their testimonials on their website, http://www.rna-drops.com. I believe they are still offering free trial size bottles, you just pay for shipping. I take their other product called ReAline whenever I am experiencing heart palpitations. Calms me right down. Dr. Dean also has the best magnesium product called ReMag, which is the most bioavailable magnesium product out there as it is pico-sized. Happy ascending!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One final tip, I have not noticed anyone discover this connection yet, but everytime I get hit, the fascia in my body realigns itself. My posture has been dramatically changing since the start of the year. I had a lot of damage in my hips and everywhere. The fascia from the palms of your hands and soles of your feet are being pulled towards your torso, through your face, and over the top of your head. Gravity and poor body awareness tends to stretch the fascia thin and downwards and creates trigger points. Even so called healthy people will have a bit of this problem. I don't think it exists in nature though. Just a symptom of a society that functions from the mind and had become disassociated with the body and emotions through archonic trauma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for sharing m8! My wife is hit harder than I am atm. But I'm also constantly tired I guess due to hard work during nights and tumoil at work with tonns of drama that has to be deflected.
      Myself have a lot of small tics in my muscle tissue at different locations i.e. deltoids, biceps, transversus abdominis....

      Delete
    2. McCroft, I too have had muscular tics! I hadn't connected the two!

      Delete
    3. Kathy Kelley,
      Cool, well it's like small spasm movements really out of the ordinary. When looking at the small area it looks like some one is hammering from the inside with a tiny hammer from the inside.. ;o)

      I guess the symptoms are all different individually experienced.

      Abundance of love and light..

      ;o)

      Delete
    4. Pete I have wondered if I could ever think of myself as a lightworker, only having awakened a year or so ago, but someone told me I was just by what they saw in me and sensed in what I was doing. I haven't had any of the fatigue or painful issues some of you have, but I did become vegetarian overnight earlier this year (wasn't a huge meat eater before, but this was an immediate very conscious decision that I just KNEW I had to do). But.... your comment about the fascia of palms and soles has really excited me. I had a big problem out of nowhere at the end of May with the arch of my left foot. Had to have osteo - she said it was a fascia problem - and couldnt do zumba for over 3 months. Walked barefoot whenever I could, it's ok now, and I can zumba again yay! But I really thought it might be an 'ascension symptom', yet felt a bit silly thinking that. It was just a feeling.

      Thank you for your comments. The dots are really connecting for me on a daily basis. I had a really positive 11:11 meditation/intention-setting on Thursday, and feel so much more in tune with the energies and my intuition.
      Did anyone else feel anything?

      Thank you all you light workers (warriors)for all that you have done for us over the years. We owe you a huge debt and thank you, and love you, for what you have taken on for us.

      ♥ to you all ♥♥

      Delete
  6. I have noticed these things. But moreso I notice (as happened just now) that when I think of how everything is at peace again with my friend sitting and reading in the next room and the sun coming out and warming my right arm, the computer makes its little scratching digital processing noise or the stairs creak, everything at the same moment. I thought it was a coincidence (I still tend to believe it is) but I stare at the computer and "overwhelm" it sometimes when I am disturbed in my thought energy.
    It immediately makes its little noise--its doing right now, by the way, again in seeming reaction to my, what can I say, energetic feelings?
    Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been having some real scary heart palpitations lately. Also much dizziness. I've noticed that when I'm in real serious pain that I tend to bi-locate. I was lying on the couch after having some dental work done, in pain because they don't believe in giving pain meds. At the same time I was on the couch I also strongly felt myself outside on my front lawn smiling and waving at someone in the sky.. weird I know!! Another time I was walking to my living room from the kitchen and I felt like I was literally walking beside myself and totally aware of it! These CME's hit me hard and sometimes I just have to take a nap because I just can not function properly. There are also times when I start to say something and the wrong words just fall out of my mouth that have nothing to do with what I was going to say... very strange. At least we can talk about the weirdness on here and share. I certainly wouldn't be able to tell any of this to most people I know because they would think I've totally lost my mind. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have enough magnesium in your diet for your heart...

      Delete
  8. I know this is out of topic, but I want to know what you think of this BTS:

    "[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL---AS I UNDERSTAND IT THERE ARE TO BE A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING TODAY THAT MAY HAVE A DEGREE OF INFLUENCE ON OUR POSITION AS INVESTOR'S.

    IF THERE ARE A POSITIVE OUTCOME OF THAT MEETING WE SHOULD ALL HEAR ABOUT IT VERY SOON. I HOPE ALL HAD A BLESSED THANKSGIVING AND REMEMBER THAT EVERYDAY SHOULD BE A DAY OF THANKSGIVING.

    I WILL ATTEMPT TO BE ON THIS SITE MORE OFTEN ESPECIALLY IF THERE'S ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE AND NOT JUST CIRCULATING RUMOR'S AND GOSSIP. KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH--EVENTUALLY--OUR DAY IS COMING".


    BTS, is there any truth to this? Apparently this is what Blaino said 5 days ago about a meeting today because O wants to stall the GR till Jan 13 in order to take 50% in taxes from us Dinar and Dong holders.


    I wonder is this true, or more Gouda cheese with smoky flavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *cough cough cough*bullshit*cough cough cough*.... is what Okie usually spews.

      Delete
    2. Thank you BTS! My intuition was right after all:) Thanks for clarifying this to all of us.

      If he is a bullshit artist, I doubt he is going to announce this to the Dinar community when it finally happens.

      BTW, that "flashing" dude of the Dinar chats is full of bullshit too:) Like he is there with an agenda to confuse people and keep their hopes down.

      Delete
    3. If you knew what I knew about 99% of those so called gurus......

      Delete
    4. BTS/D, can you share who the 1% is that may be right, at least most of the time?

      Delete
  9. Prices for gold and silver went up sharply at 1600 ECT on Friday... looked like an entity done some last minute shopping... dont know if thats a sign for sth to happen 'soon'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $23 between 11am and 1pm est when the markets closed. I"m looking into it....

      Delete
  10. recent observation I'm bringing to the forefront. I have no intentions of trying to change anyone's mind. Some people's mind are 'set', or as we say, 'Made Up' (can be taken from a programming standpoint, or a unable to reprogram standpoint)
    I don't want to 'change' anyone's mind. I am making an observation of a word I came across in something I received and as always, since this physical world is papers and all papers are contracts, and all contracts are legal (not necessarily lawful), I went to Black's Law 5th edition page 91 to look up the word appoint and tried to 'create' a conclusion to what I read and the definition of appoint. I do not speak nor think for anyone. This is a single observation not based on any facts, just a big 'maybe' I saw in the communication.
    Difference between an appoint and elect (when trying to discern what a re-appointment might legally mean). To appoint, legal definition is to designate, ordain, prescribe, constitute, or nominate. (more definitions, but stopping there and skipping to this part) It is usually distinguished from "elect", meaning to choose by a vote of the qualified voters of the city; (key to the definition is this last part); though this distinction is not invariably observed.

    So, being an out of the box observer of Now. If there was a shift not only in conscience, but in the political aspects of things. Corporate registered voters could not elect anyone but another corporate President. If there are no qualified voters for a Republic, then the President could end up being appointed by those overseeing the return of the Republic.

    Appointment, pg 91 Black's Law 5th, The designation of a person, by the person or persons having authority therefor, to discharge the duties of some office or trust.

    It's been said the Office of President is not the highest office in the land, that there are other levels of control above that office.
    Discernment advised. Being awake sometimes means reading/hearing what we don't want to hear and sometimes discarding what doesn't resonate with us, no matter what it is, where it came from, or how authentic it appears to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very astute observation. I'll toss that up the tree - I think it has merit. Thank you

      Delete
    2. What on earth does this mean?

      Delete
    3. I will be very interested to hear what that tree has to say myself. I wonder what office or entity exists above the President? Food for thought...

      Delete
    4. The Thrive movie talked about and showed a pyramid of the levels of control above the government we are aware of. One can skip through the movie past the middle and start looking for an image of a pyramid.

      Delete
  11. Regarding Ascension, I am a Fan of Patricia Cota Robles. There has been a gift from above to short cut Karmic debt. The Illuminati were supposed to step down and return to the light 10 years ago. They are of the light and had agreed to live a darkness lifetime so we could work out Karma. Well obviously they have refused which has cheated humanity of the 10 years to come to terms with deeply held negativity (some of which does not originate in this life). It has become necessary to give us tools to circumvent the karmic wheel. This info is here http://www.eraofpeace.org/what-is-the-violet-flame-and-how-can-it-help-you/ All the emotional upheaval we are encountering are issues that need to be resolved. They must be dealt with on the level they exist, which is 3rd dimension, before we can ascend. So, I have taken the time to really go within and examine things that I fear, or cause me shame etc. Look at why it is I feel this way and transmute this darkness to light. As far a physical symptoms, there has been a little depression, dizziness, bouts of nausea, definite crawling sensation at my crown chakra, hives and skin irritation, chronic fatigue, Ringing in my ears, seeing little translucent orbs of light, a heightened awareness of nature, heart palpitations, loathing having to go out in public, loud noises, and yearning to go home, (when I am home!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also, amidst all the upheaval and chaos are profound moments of absolute inner peace. During these rare moments, I realize that I have done my part and done it to the best of my ability. I feel the support of my guides, angels whatever, because I am sure my mission isn't yet complete. This feeling regenerates me for what is still ahead. My 1 awakened friend is having trouble with 3d blockages and I spent a good portion of my afternoon helping her get her footing again. I love this work the most! So, I am sure there's plenty more in my very near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tryign to work through blockages too....... *sigh*

      Delete
    2. BTS email me and tell me what you're having trouble with. {{{HUGS}}}

      Delete
  13. Every time I read one of these articles it makes my pitty pat heart sigh with relief...rather than fear. However, do any of us really know where this 'list' comes from?
    NOT wanting to be cynical, I still need to ask the question...and hope that these 'symptoms' are not the fall out from being chemtrailed; and that this beloved list, putting our palpatating'hearts' at ease is not a part of the disinfo we encounter with discernment every which way AND loose.
    Breathe a BIG breath.
    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've questioned this as well: chemtrails, gmo foods, fluoride poisoning,... only a few of the things we battle daily. But when I've really paid attention to it, I've noticed that the symptoms of ascension flu go in cycles and are strongly tied to solar activity. IMO this precludes these symptoms being tied to events/toxins that assault us daily .

      Delete
  14. Anonymous 19:13 your beliefs are what manifest your reality so I guess that is up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. KK.....LOL. I did not just fall off of the turnip truck. mine was an honest query looking for intelligent contemplation and perhaps a viable source for the information posted. simple. Answers are in the question.........so I keep on askin. In the long run, I do agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The misspelling/misuse of the word lose has reached drastic and frightening proportions on the internet. When I see this I want to read no farther as this is pretty basic and I have to wonder if someone who can't get this right is worth my time. Everyone needs to stop doing this. There is no such thing as loosing your mind. It is possible to lose your mind. At which point your mind would be lost. It would not be loost.
    Minds can be loose I suppose, like a tooth is loose but no way can you be loosing your mind. This is not petty. This needs to be remedied. Pass it on as this is a bad bad virus leading to drooling senility. I see this everywhere. Can y'all grok this? You don't loose your keys. You lose your keys.
    These words have two different meanings. Time to read some real non-electronic literature for a change. I suggest Dickens, Salinger,Kerouac etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely grok your point my friend. ( for me it's your and you're that makes my head spin) I have had issues with lose and loose my entire life, and try as I might, I still get it wrong occasionally when I'm not paying attention. Thank you, I'll try harder to keep them straight.

      ...may I make an observation though? No one likes to be lectured, and no one likes to be lectured by someone who is using a venomous tone. Please remember that the reading of literature does not a spelling bee king make. I love Salinger, Kerouac, and Dickens, along with Faulkner, Steinbeck, salinger and wouk.
      I am a reading addict.
      yet I still can't spell to save my life. Might have something to do with the dyslexia.
      So please, use kindness and friendliness when you address people here.

      .... and remember that it is the message that has merit regardless of the spelling.

      Delete
  17. give it up, turn it loose.
    Did I loo-se yewe (you)?
    Sometimes breaking free from programming means to give up the way we are told things should be according to 'protocol' or generally accepted practices.
    I read all spellings and accept all truths no matter how it's delivered. Some truths are delivered in unkempt packaging to keep out those who aren't really looking 'everywhere' for it. Just my too sense (LOL - two cents)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have very re-cent-ly dis-cover-ed that SPELLINGS/spell-in-gs of words are extreme-ly [extreme lie] im-port-ant, but not in the way we have been taught [tort] to be-lie-ve.

      For one example, look at Legalese (a version of the English language specifically used by those in the Legal profession for contract law (con-tract = no-land. Not the law of the land?), legal [leeg-all...leeg = empty in Dutch] court proceedings, police interrogations, corporate documentation, etc), uses familiar [family-are] words which have very different [defer-rent] meanings to those which most of us not educated in legalese [leeg-all-ease] would realise [real eyes], so it's very good to learn [el-earn] about this, but I was discussing [discus-sing/diss-cussing] spellings.

      As you will have noticed, I have been putting some alter-native [altar-native] spell/s in here and there, just for fun! It's a game, after all. It means nothing, unless you be-lie-ve it does.

      I understand that when I tell a police off-icer "I understand" that I just agreed to 'stand-under' his legal/corporate authority over me. Oops. That's never a good thing to do unless you like being fined or jailed.

      Your worship [war-ship?]

      Your honour [on-her/on-hour?]

      Your majesty [ma-jest-y?] Surely you jest?

      Yours truly [true-lie?]

      Yours faithfully {faith-fool-eye/I?]

      Oh, well, I've made my point, it's all a word-play and when you know the rules of the game, you can make the 'sheeple' pay homage and all their money to YOU!

      Time to take back the words that work such magic? Time to use their words to YOUR advantage?

      Oh here's a nice one: govern-ment (guber mente = control mind). :)

      Delete
    2. Actually, English words are most often formed from German and Latin and Greek. Your example of the word "understand" is correct, but the others are incorrect. Those words are composed of prefixes and infixes and suffixes. For example, "-ment" is a suffix denoting an action or a state; while "-ly" forms an adverbial modification, or the qualification of a verb, which describes an action. While the suffix "-ment"--in that it comes from the Latin abstract suffix "-mentum" and is added only to verbs--appears to come from the Latin word "mens" meaning "mind," it's meaning as a suffix is to denote an action as something thought about rather than an action that "rules" over thinking itself. It means something like "control of the ship of state as an abstraction (something thought about, and therefor a thing in the mind) and not a control over the mind.

      In another of your examples, the word "majesty," you have failed to note that it comes from the Middle English word "mageste" from the old French word "majeste," which originally descends from the Latin word "maiestas," meaning authority or grandeur. This word is traced to the Latin adjective "maior" or major in English.

      You see the "gest" in the word "majesty" arrives from a different word entirely in Latin than the word "jest," which comes from the Latin neutered plural word "gesta" meaning exploits, which comes from the Latin word of unknown origin "gerere" meaning to do, which is connected to "gesta" by the perfect participle "gestus," an entirely different word formation in that it is not a suffixed form like "maiestas," which is formed from the Indo-European root "meg-".

      The cautious and precise use of words, especially in English, requires us to know their foundation in Latin and Greek.

      Delete
  18. a suggestion for alleviating some of those symptoms, that's definitely been working for me (may or may not be fitting for others)...I have been using black seed oil (nigella sativa) as a remedy for muscle & joint aches, brain function, boosting my immune system, etc...suffered NO side effects aside from relief & physical/mental/emotional balance!...even got rid of a cold after 2 days of use...

    has been used for centuries, and comes HIGHLY recommended, a quick google search will provide all needed details...has a bitter taste, but can be used externally also...may or may not help, but said to be a cure for all ailments, has proved to be so thus far...if you can find it cheap (local store has it for $7.00, 120 ml), it's worth a try...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Something that I’ve personally found effective has been replacing tap and bottled water with pure distilled water. Before dismissing it as dead and devoid of minerals consider that there’s been a lot of negative programming and disinformation out there about it. I’ve been drinking it exclusively for the past 2 months and have noticed a significant shift in my energy levels, I feel calmer, less moody and more alert (possibly even more intuitive as a result of the cleansing effect on the pineal gland that’s copped a battering for decades from fluoride, although I can't be sure).

    It may not be for you so as always do your own research. If interested, can I suggest a good starting point is Andrew Norton Webber’s work at http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/.

    Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you john for that reminder- I have been drinking only distilled water for about two years now and had to buy spring water this week when the grocery store was out of my regular bottles. yuck! tastes terrible, lol

      Delete
    2. It's extremely difficult to get distilled water here, and what is available is very expensive per liter.

      Delete
    3. It’s a hell of a lot cheaper to make your own. I bought a basic benchtop electric distiller and it works out cheaper per litre than buying bottled distilled or even spring water so the thing ends up paying for itself. I bought mine on ebay. Where I’m from the cost of electricity to run it is about 20 cents/litre.

      But try a few days supply of bottled distilled water first if you can get it instead of buying a distiller straight up. You’ll notice a difference in a day or 2…

      blessings

      Delete
  20. I've had the runs lately. Luckily I can usually find a toilet. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear they make diapers in adult sizes now days. :>)

      Delete
    2. oh!...you are one of those Drake mentions a lot...get lots of toilet paper...and i say run with it!...hehe!...Kiss!

      Delete
    3. Oh my lord this blog is so much FUN!

      Delete
  21. So BTS, Friday came and went and nothing happened. Do u still see a positive outcome in the next week or so?

    I ask you because we are arriving at a time frame where it is beginning to look like something always happen to stop this event from happening.

    Try to answer this question in a way that it doesn't affect the sensitivity of the event just in case something is REALLY happening as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTS, you really know the ammount of pressure we are getting from all these changes, mentaly, physically and spiritualy. For these alone, we ask you kindly for an update. Looks like everybody is in a cooking pressure state about to blow, I suspect including you. Please tell us as much you can. We support you all the way!

      Delete
    2. After Poofs update....

      Delete
  22. Anonymous24 November 2012 09:04
    It will happen when it will happen! Why all this fuzz about when? Why waiting for it to manifest? The manifestation starts within. People really love dates and predictions.

    Monday might come without anything happening. Just think the scope of such an operation?? It's huge and something that would take months and or years to prepare for. The cabal are putting out trip wires in order to delay it as well. Relax.... relax.. breath in breath out.

    Things tend to speed up to happen when we let go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to relax because the biggest worry of awakened humans is nothing happens by 12/21/12 and this will be a very major setback. Alot of people will go right back to sleep if nothing big/good happens by the end of the Mayan calendar. The other concern is most humans are not getting a chance to wake up because the elites still control the mainstream media! We have seen way too many delays :(

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm5ALzey-bk&feature=player_embedded feel better...Kiss!

      Delete
    3. Anon the signs are all over. I would not expect something changing in a blink of an eye rather gradually from the de date 20121221 which btw is my sons birthday.
      Our belief systems are messed up the good thing is when starting to open up there is no way back.
      No one actually knows what will happen. Take control of your own personal timeline and make positive. Works for me.

      Delete
  23. Soon, soon, soon, but nothing happend! Hink et nunk.
    Thats people to stall.
    There is a little time for waiting!
    people died and sufferd and nothing going on? Wait and be quiet? No way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Update: No announcements yet in SE Asia, 12PM. Its probably not happening tomorrow or maybe next week. Update end.

      Delete
    2. No one knows when or even if anything big will happen. The elites are fighting very hard to prevent all of this :( I wish the lightworkers all the luck in the world!

      Delete
    3. anon 19:11...thank you with a Kiss!...you know, where there are Light~workers...there is Luck...and lots of it! and you posted at 19:11...hehe!...i am going back to my dancing! Kiss!

      Delete
    4. Here's a *hug* and *kiss* for you. Been getting alot of "11" synchronicity!

      Delete
    5. thank you...i am ~chinka~ like a "celestial" cup of tea...enjoy!...Kiss!

      Delete
  24. BTS, can you see those who are 'awake' but are not ready?

    There are knowings they are missing.
    We can show them a path. They have to take it.
    They still see suffering, separation, enemies, death, and control.
    They need the 'sight', to know our energy is here, but the dark things they perceive are an illusion. There is light in the darkness.

    You can wake them up but you can't make them see.
    They express anger when they don't see what they 'want to' see.
    One should not wake people up before they are ready.

    I see you. Avatar 2009
    In Lak-eck (I am another yourself)

    Dolores Cannon said on a youtube video that she had a vision of two earths. (paraphrasing) On one earth the people said, We did it! We did it! On the other earth, the people said, Too bad she died believing in that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The channel RA talks about Earth A(utopia) and Earth B(dystopia). No one knows what will happen on 12/21/12, there's so many theories out there about ascension, if it even happens. I would love to ascend if given a chance.

      Delete
  25. Wow, thanks to everyone; there seem to be a lot going on here.

    The symptoms are once more on their merry go round trip but this time around shouting best within the last round/lap (++appetite, nausea, insomnia, heart burn, excessive bloating, tons of phlegm,FLU...).

    There is an eclectic split between easing off vs intensifying as we move closer the finish line and as voiced by AAM vs AM???

    Understanding the science behind the symptoms may alleviate things: http://www.scienceofascension.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. seemingly the current pope,Ratzinger has released a book,
    which states that the ad/bc timeline is out by about 3 to 7 years.(among other things)

    So it is not currently 2012...........please discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  27. 'Essentials entered into Gaia consciousness stream are sufficient for next steps to proceed.

    Upgrades for Hue-man bio-vehicle approved. Bio-dome is readied. Energetic connection points are resonating.

    Gaia clearance/cleansings are in progress.

    Prepare for strong cleansing period.'

    If this is true, I'm afraid. Strong cleansing period? :O

    ReplyDelete
  28. Excuse me, what if I don't have any of those symptoms. I'm I ok of something is wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've only just started learning about all of this as i'v recently been hit so hard with these symptoms, i 'sleep' but seem to be conscious for most of it ,feeling tingling on my scalp, strange feelings all through my body, changes in my appetite, aches and pains, utter exhaustion. I've not been able to get out of bed some days and have been missing work which is really concerning me.

    I've also lost most of my concern for anything i used to care about, all i want to do is hide from everyone, preferably in silence.

    Does anyone know if this likely to reduce/stop after 21/12/12 because i genuinely am concerned i'm not going to make it to then feeling as exhausted and unwell as I do. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Vicky,

    I can relate to how you're feeling right now. I've been going through my symptoms of ascension since October 24, 2012. I can tell you that I missed quite a few days at work during the month of November because the symptoms were so bad. Some days I would at least try to work half-days because the fatigue was AWFUL! I could only make a few steps and would find myself leaning against the wall of the hallway at work as I tried to make my way to the restroom. The other pains and aches were things that I experienced prior to my awakening. But since my awakening, I've noticed that these pains are more advanced and there are new symptoms that have onset also. The tingling on my scalp and pressure around my head lasted for weeks on and off but I did notice that it would stop once I would take a break from online research on "Spiritual Awakening" because once I would read anything relating to a spiritual awakening I noticed that my crown chakra would open immediately for knowledge causing that tingling sensation. Even some movies and things that were on T.V. would cause that tingling sensation on my scalp. I also experienced lucid dreams where I could acknowledge that I knew I was dreaming inside of a dream. I also experienced about 2 weeks of not caring about things because my awakening made me feel as though there were no worries and what I thought was important in my prior life was no longer important in my new life. There were often days where I would even question my sanity after my awakening which I learned was normal and part of the process. But I had to get myself "centered" by holding an image in my head of my child because I knew that I had to remain sane and that bills still had to be paid. So, as of date, I'm still going through the ascension symptoms as far as pain and aches. Yes, u can make it! During pain try to learn from the area where this pain is coming from. A lot of times there are lessons that are to be learned from these painful areas. We all have a journey that we must take in order to discover our purpose in life and the higher power from witin us will help us along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Sabrina, thanks so much for your reply. The last few weeks have been crazy (good). My fatigue is dramatically less, after an experience ont he 21st when I was ''concious' my whole body vibrated and it woke me up but I was temporarily paralysed and when i could hear breathing next to me in my bed ( no one was there) I asked for it to calm down and had a huge flash of light and slowly came around. It was a little scary but thanks to blogs like this I knew what was going on and accepted it. Since then I have been getting headaches, hot flashes and a twitching in my eye. All of these are much more bearable. I have also gone off coffee and alcohol completely and have a lot of electric devices playing up around me. Despite all of this I feel so much better and am actually enjoying knowing that all of this will be hugely beneficial to me. Thanks again for getting back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Vicky,

    No problem. I don't mind sharing my experiences with like-minded awakened individuals online. I've been keeping a journal of mental, emotional, and physical symptoms because some of these symptoms will cycle. I did notice that once the headaches & other symptoms ended that I felt brand new again. I'm still waking up in puddles of sweat in the middle of the night. Some nights the sweat is dripping from my nose and hair. Sometimes I tend to sweat in low temperatures and I get very cold in high temperatures. I've completely stopped drinking sodas & alcohol because it only makes the symptoms difficult to bare. I now try to stay on higher vibrations by watching movies that make me laugh. Laughter just makes be feel so much better as it raises my vibration. The only problem that I currently have since my awakening is finding support from family & friends without being ridiculed. Hopefully, one day they too will awaken and take their own journey to discover their purpose in life and what true happiness really is.

    Sleep paralysis can be scarey but I'm actually able to manage a little movement in my feet and fingers to wake myself up. I usually feel those inner body vibrations whenever I'm having a lucid dream. Some nights I feel this vibration in both feet only and some nights throughout the entire body during lucid dreams when I'm conscious while dreaming. This vibration feels like a calm & soothing type of vibration and it brings no fear upon me while experiencing it. It sounds as if you were about to have an (OBE). I've heard of some awakened individuals experiencing this vibration prior to having an out-of-body experience. I've yet to experience this vibration prior to an (OBE). Everytime when I'm about to experience an out-of-body experience, I end up going back into my body because I'm either scared or too anxious once it initiates. I remember this happening twice to me. I have yet to get comfortable enough to surrender to this. I will admit that FEAR has been a major obstacle for me during my awakening process. In the meantime, going down this path can be lonely because of the lack of support but I always find this inner peace or heaven from within me. That's when I know that the Higher Power/God/Goddess is with me at all times and will not leave me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.