Translate

Friday 3 April 2015

Changing the Paradigm: Being an UnFucker

There's never been a time..... as fucked up as this!

I wanna be an UnFucker

Do you wanna be an UnFucker

Yes, we can all be UnFuckers

and UnFuck up this mess!!

....... and THAT is what I talked about on Wednesday Night.  Unfucking up this mess.  By Getting Up and Doing it.  Like the opening song says  "just pick one little thing to UnFuck it up"

It's time for us to sit down and Discuss HOW to move forward, but it is also time to DO IT.  The time for talking is over, the time for DOING is NOW!!  I have been privileged to work with, talk to and discuss these ideas with some incredible people- people who are really DOING what needs to be done to walk away from this old battered cookie cutter way of doing business, and walking forward to CHANGE it FOREVER.

After the show, I had many live listeners ask for details of our new project.  We are setting up a company to bring my recipes for natural products to the world.   I have been working in Healing for over 20 years.  My prime focus on physical healing has been using Aromatherapy essential oils, herbs and plant extracts, natural clays and minerals. I have been making all natural products for my family and friends for decades.  Finally the time has come for me to bring these creations to everyone else.  I have been sitting on my ass waiting for money to *magically* appear to allow me to move forward with my passion.... but I realized that I need to use what I have on hand, asking friends for help so that I can walk my talk.  

I refuse to launch a business that is reliant on old worn out schemes of "make money and fuck everyone else"..... So we've decided to change the mantra.  

It's time to invest in the PEOPLE and our Planet.



To watch the first section of Wednesday nights show, you can listen here:  http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2015/04/transpicuous-news-report-april-1-2015.html



We are working on setting up our website right now and I will post it out as soon as it is ready to go live.  But I would like to share our Vision for our business, and our pathway to changing the paradigm of commercial consumeristic capitalist corruption, where the few have everything the the many have nothing.



While true Beauty comes from within each and everyone of us, Our Gaia's Gardens provides every thing we need to bring that glow out for the world to see.  We have searched the globe to bring you the most pure, natural essences of all that She grows for us.  Every Single Oil, Essence, Mineral, Herb and Clay that we use has been verified to be 100% PURE: No additives, No chemicals, No toxins, No perfumes.  We stand our reputation on providing only the very best that this garden we live in has to offer.

We are based in Morocco and have been privileged to work with an amazing group of people.  We have spent two years building relationships, both here and abroad, in order to bring you only the highest quality of the purest energy that Nature has to offer.

Our Vision is to help change the way business is done.  To move away from Corporate Capitalist Consumerism, and to move forward, creating a new paradigm of People working with People.  In every way possible, we have striven to stay away from "middlemen", large Consumer Corporations and Distribution Companies.  We have sought out individual farmers and small producers of exceptional essences, oils, clays and extracts.  We have developed a business paradigm that sees the "small guy" get paid more for their hard work and energy, so that we can offer superior products that are not only good for you, they are good for everyone who has been involved, from beginning to end.  Not only will our products make you feel good on the outside, they will make you feel good on the inside, in knowing that you are supporting independent producers, and helping to create change.

Our aim is for full transparency in everything we do.  From the costs of our products, to the handling of our business.  We want you  to KNOW that we are working WITH the people.

It is our greatest dream that we will be able to expand our line of products monthly, and be able to create new opportunities for others to benefit from the work we are doing.



More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.