Translate

Saturday 1 February 2014

Introducing: Transpicuous News: reading between the lines

Good evening everyone (good afternoon, good morning and good night)!!

I'd like to introduce you all to my newest website:




Since I already spend hours a day pouring through the news, and have the worlds best research team to help me, and I regularly have people asking me what I'm reading....  it just made sense to put it all down in one place that is easy to access and to keep track of breaking news stories.

My plan at the moment is to make a daily post that includes all the news stories I've sorted through that day.  I will include the story headline, usually a brief paragraph or two from the article to give you an idea of what's going on, and then the link to the story.  There won't be any commentary from me (unless I seriously can't help my self), nor any notes or highlights:  it's just the news.

You can sign up to receive notification by email or news feed, or just check in daily if you want to keep up with all the transparency as it rolls out! 

The first Transpicuous News Article went out yesterday :  http://transpicuousnews.blogspot.com/2014_01_01_archive.html

And here is a link to todays News Article: http://transpicuousnews.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-1-2014-news-notes.html


.... and no!  I didn't even make up the word transpicuous, lol!  Although I DID have to add it to both of my spell check dictionaries!!

tran·spic·u·ous

adjective \tran(t)s-ˈpi-kyə-wəs\

Definition of TRANSPICUOUS

:  clearly seen through or understood

Origin of TRANSPICUOUS

New Latin transpicuus, from Latin transpicere to look through, from trans- + specere to look, see — more at spy
First Known Use: 1638
ps: I just checked, and in it's first 24 hours of existence, Transpicuous News has had over 2700 hits!  Thank you everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.